Salesforce Lightning is a powerful CRM platform that is perfect for businesses of all sizes. It has everything you need to manage your sales and marketing activities, from lead management to customer relationship management (CRM). In this article, the differences between classic and lightning, and how you can benefit from using Salesforce Lightning.
Why Should You Use Salesforce Lightning VS Classic Salesforce?
- Developers can use Lightning to create custom objects more quickly and easily.
- Administrators can manage Salesforce users, cases, contacts, messages, and tasks with less time spent on administrative tasks.
- Customers have an easier time accessing their data in Salesforce since it is organized in a lightning-style interface instead of the classic sales force layout.
- Vendors who provide add-on integration services for Salesforce can increase their customer base by providing a lightning interface that customers find easier to use than traditional sales force software
Migrating Over To Salesforce Lighting
There are many ways you can benefit from using Salesforce Lightning. Some of the common reasons businesses migrate over to Salesforce Lightning are; you can easily create and manage your data relationships in one place, which saves time and makes it easier to work with your data, and you can access all of your sales records from a single platform, which streamlines the process of managing sales leads and tracking sales progress, improve customer satisfaction by automating processes such as lead qualification or proposal generation, reduce Development costs by building custom integrations into Salesforce Lightning instead of relying on external applications.
Now that we’ve reviewed the benefits of Salesforce Lightning, here are some principles for training your staff post-migration. Training employees on salesforce lightning is essential to ensure they are able to take full advantage of this new platform.
- Have a lightning-specific training session for your sales team, which will help them understand how the system works and how to use it most effectively.
- Provide online tutorials that walk employees through each step of using Salesforce Lightning, so they have everything they need in one place.
- Hold Face-To-Face Training Sessions For Employees Who Are Newly Hired Or Working In A New Location. This allows you to provide personalized support and educate
Improving Customer Relations With Salesforce Lightning
With the ability to easily manage customer data and records, it’s easy to improve customer satisfaction. Some of the ways you can do this are by automating lead qualification or proposal generation, which reduces the workload for your sales team and helps them focus on better selling. You can also use Salesforce Lightning to provide real-time updates about a prospect’s engagement so you stay in front of their needs – ensuring they always have an exceptional experience with your business.
Salesforce Lightning Components Are Great
Salesforce Lightning components are page layouts that have the amazing ability to support a wide range of standard and custom components that enhance the functionality of your pages and give users useful capabilities. You may also want to limit who can view and access Lightning Page Components at times, rather than allowing all Users to do so at all times.
Some good salesforce lightning page layouts to grab for inspiration are listed directly on the Salesforce website for reference.
Salesforce Lightning is here to stay. With its new features like Trailhead and Sales Cloud, it can be a great tool for spurring your business forward.
In case you are still not sure how to use it, or when to move over from classic Salesforce to Salesforce Lightning, reach out to a professional consultant to assess if it would benefit your business.